TRY THE TEST

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Making a change

I have mixed feelings today.  We visited a new church today.  We love our old church and all of the people there, but we were feeling stagnant and our daughter was not getting what she needed from her Sunday School class.  She came out of her Sunday school class very excited and on fire.  What a blessing!  She didn't complain at all.  My husband actually got up before I did and went to church with us!  He hasn't been going lately and this was a HUGE blessing today!

We feel that we are following God's direction to move on to somewhere that we can grow and draw closer to Him.  I'm sad and very excited at the same time.  Have you ever had to make this type of decision in your Christian life?  Please share your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. I welcome criticism, but ask that if you do criticize my thoughts, please do so nicely. Thanks.