TRY THE TEST

Friday, January 8, 2010

Creation Day 6

We are learning about Day 6 of Creation this Sunday in my class. It amazes me how the Lord created all of "this" in just 6 short days. Fascinating! Think of the complexities of everything. The complexity of the human body astounds me!

Genesis 1:24-31

24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of teh earth after his king: and it was so.

He said it and it was done. How great is that!

25 And god made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.


We are made in his image. Think about that. God is perfect and he makes no mistakes. You are just how he made you. That should make you stop and think a bit. If God is ok with you, you should be ok with you. He doesn't see the outside of you, he sees the inside of you. Aren't we grateful for that!! I know I am.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein tere is life, I have gien every green herb for meat: and it was so.
31 And God saw every thing that he had made and, behold it was very good. And the evening and the mornign were the sixth day.


Think about this passage the next time you are doubting if God will take care of you. He said "Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth". He is saying, I will take care of you. Plain and simple. No matter what is going on in your life, if you have faith, God will be right there helping you along.

I'm so blessed with this opportunity to teach and learn at the same time. I thank the Lord every day for all the blessings that He bestows on me and my family. Even in the low times or valleys, He is still richly blessing us in one way or another. Just amazing to me. I can't even being to understand it, but you know what, I thoroughly believe that He is always there with me, ALWAYS.

Next time, I will post photos of our craft from Sunday. Should be fun.

Check out El Bethel's website in my links if you are looking for a home church. It is a wonderful, small old fashioned Baptist church with a congregation that is like family to us. We just love them all!

Until next we meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments. I welcome criticism, but ask that if you do criticize my thoughts, please do so nicely. Thanks.